Thursday, September 16, 2010

Statement

.
For some unknown reason...some people tend to think that this blog is about me, more exactly my thoughts and feelings.

I would like to make it clear that this blog is not about me and the feelings, ideas, thoughts and the information expressed here may not express my personal opinion on the subject. Even if certain texts are reflected at the first person or second person - this doesn`t mean I am referring to myself or to a certain you, especially if the material appears under quotes or under creative writing.
What is more challenging for a writer than to write at the first person and express feelings that are the opposite of his/her personal view? In the same time the use of "I" or "you" in certain texts makes the message seem more personalized.

On the other side, the purpose of this blog is not to address someone personally -but a general audience (sorry for those of you that are my friends I`m trying to keep this as objective as possible). And as the message implies -just to make people think more on a certain subject!

And not to confound expression of ideas with ownership of material.Unless otherwise stated, under source, note or link - all materials in this blog are my creation.

All documents on this blog are owned by Marnissa Dieanu, alias Serenia, except where noted. Any further reproduction of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection. Permission is required to copy, download or use any text or photographs.

Thank you all for your understanding

No comments: