Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sometimes...

.
“Sometimes I wish I could stop time, chop it and put it in a box and when I need it; take out a piece or two to complete what is missing. But, this way the day will be longer and me more tired when the sun goes down…Or maybe I should put those hours in the night and sleep longer.
Sometimes I wish I could stop all my life pack it carefully in boxes and give it away like it`s not mine. But what would I be left with? A new beginning or the end of everything? I would have no memories and all this joy that I share with you.
Sometimes I just want to leave everything behind, hide myself in a grotto and there; live the rest of my life. But what about my friends and my family? Would I ever see them again? Would they accept my choice? Would I see you again? How about all the flashing screens brought by technology, how about all this tasty junk food, all the shopping choice and all the social networking?
Sometimes I wish I could forget who I am and wonder around like an alien to this planet. But would the humans accept me? Or would I be violent to them as I know anything about them. Would I feel that I don`t belong?
Sometimes I wish I could bring peace where is war and war where is peace. Would I destroy the natural course of things?”
Sometimes I want to reverse time and replay a moment, but just a moment…not the entire course of my life.”

“Why do you want to be something that you are not if you are happy?” asked the fairy.
“Why do you want all this powers if you are not sure how to use them?”
The boy stood there, on the fallen tree trunk his eyes penetrating the texture of the sky. He turned his head and looked in the eyes of his vision – a beautiful young lady wearing a long gown. He snapped his fingers and got up.
“I don`t have time for this crap! Why am I even talking to you?”

On his way out of the park her voice resonated in his head.
“Because you want to escape! Because you are prisoner of your reality! Because…”
“Shut out!” he screamed out load…and he thought his heart was sealed forever.

No comments: