Saturday, June 13, 2009

Away from pain


I slept days and nights hoping the dreams
Would keep me far a way from tears and pain
Bedclothes became my skin, captured my odor
Caress my agony and whispered songs of sackbut

I was away; trembled in the haze, dance in the sky and clouds
I’ve spoke the language that I never know
Of angels, elfs, sirens or ghosts


The wind tickled my body hugging me
The beam of sun was waterfall for me


My flight was a discovery
I was the bird that surrounded the whole world.
Sometimes I felt like something was calling me
From far a way…from something named

„ Reality”
„ I won’t come!” … I can’t breath

My lips are dried, I drown with dreams….
The fever conquered my insanity
There is no dream; I scratch the splinters of my skin

I’m enfold in the shroud of despair
I woke up – the wind, the sky, the sun, are still there
My pain is like a drug injected in my veins.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Ooo what's happening? Got inspiration lately eh?:) Keep it up:D