Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Horsemen of the Apocalypse ?

.
I found this video related to the riots in Egypt...
A phantom caught on camera? Lens or lights reflections?



Or just a sign of what is to come? The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - are described in just eight verses of the book of Revelation, which is the last book in the bible.

Rev 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The horse is yellow green like a dead person. This horse sums up the work of the other three i.e. kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I won't comment anything...just expose you the facts...so, make your own conclusion. Or, let's just see what happens.

No comments: