Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SIMS-Meet the Wrench


For those of you that you don't know one of my favorite game to play is Sims... I'll introduce you to my new Sims family from Sims 3 Adventures....

The Wrench family visits China a lot because they are very found of Martial Arts. They reached a high level of high meditation and they enjoy practicing it even at home.


Melira was the head of the family for a long while...and she traveled many places and tried some adventures. But, she is not the adventurous type- she takes photographs and collects old objects. From one of her travels to Egypt she got a basket with a snake. It's her ultimate pleasure - she practices all the time.
She got both her husband Parker and her son Thorton Jr. into traveling abroad.


Thorton Jr. is the youngest and the only son of the Wrench family and he is been practicing Martial Arts since he was a child. He likes China a lot, Chinese music is it's favorite and he is disciplined by character.





Thorton Jr. likes China also for a different reason...As you can notice he is running...to meet his Chinese girlfriend - Lyrin Xiang.













The Wrench family has a complicated story - if I get the chance I'll tell you also their story.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

That's so cool!!^^ What's their story?=D And where did you find the basket with the snake in it?

Serenia said...

I found the basket in Egypt - I bought it from the store ( I think) was a while ago when Melira was young.

Story...a little later ;)

Jolie said...

Hehe ok, thanks=D Can`t wait to read their story^^