Sunday, January 17, 2010

The joy of having a child

.
Remember Kevin? The Niagara story…

Ok, he got some great expensive presents this Christmas…, but Santa decided that some small gadgets may be left apart. Yap, but Kevin can live without…so he is trying for a while to negotiate with his parents for some of this things.

“Ok, said his mum. But, you have to take money from your piggy bank.”
( like those money do not come from the parents – as well, but...)
“Hooray! I have money! No problem.”
“Hm, I have to think what other debts you have with me…so, you`ll have less money in your piggy bank.”

“Me debts with you?” asked Kevin surprised.
“Yes, for everything we do for you.”
“Hum, I think is different in this case. You are in debt with me.”
“For what ?” asked his mum.
“I offered you all this years the chance of joy for having a child.”
.

2 comments:

Jolie said...

Did he actually said that? Hahah

Serenia said...

ya ya! We were all very surprised :))