Monday, November 23, 2009

Week-end philosophy




This week-end was Kevin free time for playing computer games. Kevin is 10...ya, so he still has to obey parental rules.
Somehow, his parents decided to make a trip to Niagara Falls. Kevin was very disappointed and sad-he couldn`t play games.

It was sunny and beautiful outside and the fall was spectacular. They walk around - even in the mist, covered by the water drops.
After they crossed the mist- Kevin seemed thoughtful.
What`s wrong my dear? aked his mum.
K: You know I don`t like to be in here because is my week-end of playing games!
M: You can play games some other time.
K: But, there is something good in this.
M: You see the majesty of nature...Or you think of something else?
K: I got wet! Is this good to be wet?
M: No.
K: See - I can catch a cold. And what happens if I catch a cold?
M: ...
K: I stay home. I can`t go to school. And if I stay home- what can I do?
M: You`ll stay in bed.
K: Ya...and I can play even more computer games. So, there is something good in this...

1 comment:

Jolie said...

LOL I don`t know Kevin, but I love his atitude hahah.