Thursday, July 8, 2010

Damn internet - Spain scored!

.
The other day I wanted to watch the game - you know - World cup - Spain vs. Germany, so I took my lunch break late 2.40 pm - just for the game. Everybody else in the company was doing the same thing as me – watching the game, especially the boys. At the break in the game I decided to start working again, so I can watch the game later. Around minute 50 of the game I was back in...watching the game.

It was for me minute 62 when a colleague came around and said to me that Spain won.
"What are you talking about? I`m watching it live now!"
"The game ended 10 minutes ago and Spain won, they scored at minute 70 or so...Your internet is lagging, but watch it!”So, I watched. Only that at minute 68 my "live" transmission froze and a message appeared on my screen "The game has ended"

Just lovely...I just didn`t get to see the goaaaaallll :(( !

1 comment: