Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heartbreak Lullaby to my Angel

.
I cry inside my shell
And no one knows the fears and pains
The pearls of my eyes are falling in silence
Covered by rain
My Angel gets wind of my keen
He caresses my suffering under the moon protection
Hugging me as a night shadow
Careful, slippery not to wake the others
And all I hear it`s a promise of patience
For a world I ignore
My stomach growls and I shiver anemic
I wanna die, but the Reaper is deaf and blind
I hang in my Angel`s arms
He hugs me in mourning
A life of waiting, of waiting his love
An antagonic display of catharsis
A lie to bandage my blight
And I cry louder and louder in silence
Only with him holding me tight
And he knows that I know
There is an end to this dreamy delight
An end and no coming back
He bundles me in the sheets
So I can`t reach his bleeding eyes
“Behave, my Twin Flame,
He will take good care of you in this life while I`m gone!
Make a safe trip home when it`s time”

No comments: