Thursday, February 11, 2010

Personal Improvement

Somehow we are all interested in personal improvement …We want to be smarter, richer, happier, more successful, kinder etc. But what do we do to achieve that? We usually get tips from different sides and learn. I decided to write here some different ideas that I gathered in my way. You may comment or add some new information. I know out there you`ll find plenty of books on personal improvement, some very specialized and very good – but they all cost a lot of money. And, at a certain point I could even recommend a few. But, what I`ll do here- I`ll write some guidelines that you may apply to find the answer within your self.
You are allowed to print or distribute the material under this label as long as you keep mentioning the author: Serenia.

We are the answer to all of our issues.

No comments: