Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ecologic movement

I took these pictures yesterday while walking around ...
.

And yes, it`s not a elephant trunk - it`s a gas mask!
.
Even for the statues the air it`s becoming heavy!
.
.
And with a little photo manipulation - you get even a better idea of what our world became.
















His flag is a not recyclable plastic bag blow by the wind
and the hardest battle he is handling in the new centuries is ... pollution!






.


I can read- but I can`t breath!


What you leave behind for the next generation depends on you! You can share a better knowledge or you can start to learn how to use a gas mask.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Whoa this is quite interesting, I like the idea. There are rather less people aware of the environment and how much damage it is taking. But anyways I really like the photos, and the effects:)