Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make your life what you want it to be

.
You don’t know where your life stands. You don’t know what to do to fill that gap in your soul.
You seem to be doing all the right things, but yet you still feel unfulfilled. What’s wrong?
Are you feeling you aren’t getting what you want out of life?
Have you ever thought that your thoughts are sabotaging your happiness?
Our thoughts work together with our subconscious mind to create our own reality. If we type in a data that is wrong – the brain will still receive it, it will over-load our memory. The internal dialogue that one may have is the data that we input to our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind’s job is to make our thoughts materialize. So, if you put in information that is negative – what do you think the thought decision will be? – Of course, negative.
Example: You say: “My colleague is better than me at work.”
Your decision thought will be: “I won’t even ask my boss for a promotion or boast my accomplishments, even if I work hard.”
Situation: Maybe your colleague is less or as good as you, but he brags about his achievements around the office and asks the boss for a promotion. He will get it.
Real example: I was working in a company and they transferred me to a different department – so, I started to work as an Assistant. The person that was Senior after a wile left. I took over the responsibilities, but I didn’t bother to ask if they needed someone for that position. They hired someone that I had to train from zero and I was still called an Assistant and he was called a Senior (plus the salary difference). When I left the department I babbled that they didn’t offer me that position, but the Director simply said to me “You never asked”.
Have you ever wondered why successful people keep getting successful? Do you think they have a special magical formula?
The only formula for success stays in your thoughts. And that’s the only formula that successful people use.
Do you think successful people they never got rejected? By being rejected and still insist people got where they wanted to be. (see post “Famous people and their big failure” for examples).
Failure is a necessity for improvement. All great successes were once great failures. You just need to insist. And if you do not get there – make the necessary adjustments. All you need is to be critical, plan properly and take action. And your life can be whatever you want it to be!

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” by Vince Lambardi

No comments: