Friday, March 6, 2009

What`s in your bag today?

(answer to Jolie`s post)

My friend Jolie decided to check up her bag to see what hidden treasures could be in there. So, I decided to check mine…in the morning…just before leaving the house.

Hehe- big bag – many pockets…!


One pocket- (to keep me clean and protected)
a picture of Virgin Mary and her Child- for luck and sort of God`s protection- I think.
a bracelet- I`ve got it from a monastery – so it`s in the same idea as the picture
a antibacterial solution- of course…you need to get disinfected some times

Wallet
Can`t go without- keeping my id-s and my money

Another pocket- coins, candies and pills
· Eh, just some coins lost in there.
· eucalypt candies- you never know when you want something sweet and refreshing
· pain pills- hm…also you never know when you need them

? A written napkin
Lost around…Yap…probably I didn`t find anything to write on and I wrote on a napkin how I will get to a certain street.

Another old wallet
I have that wallet from a friend as a mini-box…to put lost stuff from my unbounded bag…and I`m a girl I found fast what it may contain:
· eye contacts box (it`s not always in there- but usually is),
· two lip glosses- I don`t know why I do have two- maybe for the different color;
· a lipstick- also a different color,
· an anti dark circle
· an eye liner.
Definitely, a girl should be pretty and look amazing in every situation! The thing is I don`t know how much I do use those things out of the house to refresh my make-up- but it`s a …just in case!

The pen
Yap, I do have one pen…somewhere in there…not in the old wallet anyhow.

Another pocket
two old bills- one dated 06.01.2009 from a store in Calea Plevnei, Bucharest Romania(definitely it got lost in my bag) ; the other one more recent – a ticket to a movie I`ve seen this week
a McGill business card…from one of my teachers (?- I have no clue since when it`s in there)
a taxi card from Bucharest Romania (out, out!!! – I`m in Canada now!)
a beauty salon card…Yap…anytime you want to go there…

Phone
Very rarely when I`m in a hurry and distracted I forget it – sssstttt, don`t tell anyone! But, in general 98% of the time you can always reach me on my mobile!

Gum
Spearmint flavor to get me refresh fast- even when I`m thirsty.

and…
this only a girl can know… - sssttt, it`s also a Justin Case ;)


Ok, not to much crazy stuff…I remember when I was a child and I was looking in my mum`s bag- you could find about everything in there…and it was pretty heavy. Ups, at least I`m trying to keep it light ;)


Haha…but, take a look at this one.
Do you know where all this stuff goes?

In two small pockets of my winter jacket!!!

· Kleenex – ok…it`s not Kleenex…it`s Softis- mine! – it`s winter…always be prepared!
· Carte d`access for the transportation pass- and two old tickets (sssttt, there wasn`t any garbage basket around- I`m nice- I don’t throw on the grass…or snow)
· My mp3 – I neeeeeeeddd music…to be spacy in traffic
· Keys for my mail box with a strange trinket ( that`s the way I`ve got it- so don`t say anything pls)
· Keys for my building and apartment with two big trinkets – one containing a lip gloss ( I know I have a lot … – but…) and one with a small pen ( that`s also a Justin Case –if my other pen is hard to find in my bag)
· A lip balsam – can`t you understand is winter? – I need to hydrated my lips
· My gloves…I very rarely use them…I can`t stand my hands to be covered…but at –20 degrees -sometimes my hands they just froze!
So, what do you take with you today?

No comments: